P&O 2 Bedroom High Spec Apartment ALTO -23
Manchester Salford, Sillavan Way
ref. no.: 2Bed High Spec City Apt Slps 6 (23)
Price per day from :
- 108EUR per day
Price per week from :
- 125EUR per day
Price per 28 days from :
- 125EUR per day
ALTO APARTMENTS 23
Newly Built High spec modern city centre apartment.
walking distance to all the shopping Manchester has to offer...Harvey Nichols, Selfridges and obviously all its Bars and restaurants.
its 10/15 min by Car or Tram to the Old Trafford or the Etihad stadium.
Bed linen (Per bed and sofa bed not per person) Towels (per person)
BT TV Package
Free unlimited wifi
washing machine and Dryer
cooker and hob
Iron Ironing Board
Bluetooth speakers and radio
coffee, tea, sugar, salt
Fully equipped Kitchen pots, pans, utensils cutlery etc...
3rd Bed is a sofa bed
M60, come off onto the M602 towards the City Centre which will turn into Regent Rd (A57). Follow Regent Rd until you come to the Porcelanosa (bathroom showroom) then turn first left slightly back on yourself over the bridge onto the A6042. You will follow the road around under several railway bridges and filtering round to the right. At the traffic lights to the A6, take a right turn onto Chapel St then follow for 200 meters and turn left at the set of traffic lights on to Bloom Street. At the bottom of the road turn right on to William Street, then take the next right on to Sillavan Way ……. HOOOOORAY!!!!
I try and meet and check in all guests but this is not always possible so in the event I can’t meet you I will arrange for a colleagu to meet you
In The Apartment
- Check in is 3pm and check out is 11am unless specified prior to your visit
- If you arrive earlier than 3pm or need to depart later than 11am and we are unable to check you in or out before these times luggage can be stored at Piccadilly Train Station, Left Luggage Office – Platform 10. There is a small fee for the service starting at £6 per item for up to 3 hours.
- Check out. Keys can be left in the fridge in the apartment (I know this this might seem strange) just close the door, I know it’s unlocked but text me when you leave and I will send my cleaner within minutes.
- Car park space 114
- secure Parking is available. The apartment has 1 free space
- All power switches to all the appliances (Fridge freezer, washing machine, cooker, extractor hood) are on your right just above counter level when facing the hob and cooker.
- Stop cock for the water is in the cupboard on the right as you enter the flat from the front door.
- You have Talk Talk TV Package and Wi-Fi.
- Wi-Fi Password code is on the bottom of the router situated next to the TV.
- Your flat is situated across the road from the famous 5 star Lowry Hotel
- You are provide with a towel per person and bedding for 2 double beds and a double sofa bed (dependent upon occupancy numbers)
- If you require a daily, weekly clean this is extra and will cost £35 per clean
- A Radio is situated in the lounge that has Bluetooth connectivity for your phone or tablet/laptop to enable you to play music through. Just scan using your Bluetooth. (Please remember to be respectful to the neighbours)
- Bins are located in the basement of the building
- Local Taxi Company. Street Cars 0161 2287878
- Waitrose. Only 5 min walk from the flat. Walk out of the block of apartments turn right then first left and walk for 400 meters and you will see Waitrose on your right. Manchester House Bridge St Manchester M3 3BN
The Area, Restaurants, Bars, Night clubs
ALTO apartments is a 5 min walk from Deansgate which is the main artery road through the city. You also have the new vibrant part of the city called Spinning Fields only 5 min walk away, which has a number of bars and restaurants…great for the summer.
Please see below link to Manchester Tourist information located on Portland St in the city centre
Cameolord Ltd, Peter House 16 Oxford St 0161 2361445
The best eating in town for me is in the Northern Quarter, this is mainly due to the nature of the area being made up of small independent shops, boutiques, bars and restaurants all of which have that create, arty individual flair. However you can get some good bars and eating in the Spinningfields.
- Neighbourhood. Taking inspiration straight from the NYC Meatpacking district, Neighbourhood offers a stylish diversion from the traditional steakhouse ambience. It's modern and sultry industrial interior gives a casual approach to the fine dining experience. The avenue North Spinning fields Manchester M3 3BZ
- Dough Pizza Kitchen is an award-winning restaurant bringing a fresh slice of pizza, style and choice to Manchester’s Northern Quarter. Situated in the heart of the city’s independent creative district, Dough offers a contemporary approach to pizza and fuses family friendliness with urban cool to create a unique, affordable dining
- Almost Famous has reopened their original restaurant in the Northern Quarter!
Same as last time, this popular burger joint serves some of the best and original burgers in the city. No bookings, join the queue. 100 High St
Northern Quarter, Manchester. M4 1HP
- Home sweet Home, Breakfast, lunch and Dinner the best comfort food in Manchester, oh and also the best cakes!! 49 51 Edge St Northern Quarter M4 1HW
- Solita. An exciting eatery serving the best American pig out food complete with soul food classics like fried chicken and waffles a must try believe me!!. Turner St Manchester M4 1DW
- SuperStore. Trendy restaurant/bar/coffeshop with grocery down stairs serving good food. Great choice of beers and wines and the food is great. G18 Smithfield Building, Tib St Northern Quarter M4 1NB
- Koh Samui. If its Thai food you want then look no further than this basement restaurant off Portland St ….as authentic as you can get. 16 Princess St, Manchester M1 4NB
- Kosmonauts. Great beers, Great beats, Great vibe. 10 Tariff St Manchester M1 2FF
- Bluu. One of the first of the new set of bars in the northern quarter and still going strong. Smithfield Market Buildings, Thomas St, M41BD
- Black dog ballroom. Pool and light snacks. Basement Afleck’s Palace, Church St Manchester M4 1PW
- Cord. Another Oldie but definitely a Goldie!!Dorsey Street, Manchester, M4 1LU
- Trof Northern Quarter. The best Indie bar in Manchester. Live music on some nights and a great selection of beers. 8 Thomas St, M4 1EU
- Australasia. Get dressed up and glam at this upmarket Bar/Restaurant. 1 The Avenue Spinning fields M3 3AP
- The Lawn Club. The lawns ], Hardman square spinning fields Manchester M3 3JE
- Long Bar. Perfect for summer time drinking. The Lawns, Hardman Square, Spinning fields, M3 3JE
For the Family and Kids
- Lego Land. Trafford Centre, Barton square, M17 8AS
- Sea life centre. Barton Square, The Trafford Centre, Manchester M17 8AS
- Bowling. Great Northern Wharehouse, Deansgate
- Museum of Science and industry (brilliant fun and educational plus its free to get in…please provide them with a small donation) Liverpool Rd, Manchester M3 4FP
- Tatton Park, From walks to wedding shows, car shows to Canalettos, there is something to suit every passion at Tatton Park. It is one of the UK’s most complete historic estates offering plenty of things to do and great days out with family, kids and friends. 30 min drive. Knutsford, Cheshire, WA16 6QN
- Dunham Massey, 20 min drive. Altrincham WA14 4SJ
- Play Factore has in one year established itself as the largest family entertainment centre in the UK. The state of the art centre houses the biggest play frame in Europe along with a host of other unique attractions that really are second to none. Trafford Way, Trafford Quays Leisure Village, Manchester, Lancashire M41 7JA
- Chester. Beautiful roman walled city great for shopping and sightseeing. 40 min drive from the city on the M56.
- Barbakan Speciality Bread makers and delicatessant. This is a must for the foodie. The breads are Amazing…….my favourite is the Chorlton Sour Dough or the bacon cheese bread.
- Unicorn Grocery. Co-op selling only organic produce. Amazing Place.
- Chorlton Cum Hardy. What can I say….a hip trendy area full of small bars eateries and speciality food shops (Unicorn, Barbakan)
- West Didsbury, Again this is an area that has many shops, bars and restaurants. On a Friday and Saturday night it is a jumping lively place all round a great night out.
We sincerely Hope you enjoy your stay with us.