P&O 3 Storey House RUSSELL
Manchester Manchester, Russell Road
ref. no.: 3 Storey House Near City Slp 10 (r)
Price per day from :
- 200EUR per day
Price per week from :
- 209EUR per day
Price per 28 days from :
- 171EUR per day
House situated in the leafy suburbs of Whalley Range only a short 5 minute Taxi into the City Centre and a 10 minute walk to the fashionable Chorlton area and Old Trafford.
With 2 large double bedrooms and 2 standard double rooms the house is perfect for 8 Adults or a large Family Group and can accommodate a further 4 adults within sofa bed in the dining areas. Great for those looking for a little more space than apartments and hotels in the city centre can provide.
The house benefits a separate lounge with wall mounted Flat Screen TV, Wifi and BT TV. A dining room with French Doors to a spacious Court Yard and a separate kitchen with all the mod cons. Old original cast iron radiators, stone and wooden floors throughout, downstairs toilet.
Cars can be parked on the road outside of the house for free.
Lounge – Sofa Bed – wall mounted flat screen TV with BT TV Package.
Dining Room – seating for 8. Comes with full dining set for a great night in!
Kitchen – Separate Kitchen with stable door onto the back courtyard. Fully stocked for cooking – including kids supplies. Microwave, Kettle, Integrated Microwave, Oven and Separate Grill and Coffee Making Provided.
Downstairs Cloakroom with luxury toilet and sink.
Up the beautiful wooden staircase to:-
The Family Bathroom with Bath and Shower and Designer Sink and Toilet – Towels Provided.
1st Standard Double Bedroom – Double bed plus huge built in wardrobes – black out blinds.
2nd Standard Double Bedroom – Double bed plus wardrobes. The bedroom has high ceilings and features a velux window making a light room.
1st Large Double Room – A beautiful spacious double room with storage.
Up a second set of wooden stairs to the 3rd floor you will find the 2nd large double bedroom with a double bed – with 2 velux windows you can lie in bed at night and watch the stars or the rain patter against them (this is Manchester!).
All Bedrooms come with hotel quality bed linen and the house is professionally cleaned between visits.
Finally something you won’t get in the city centre – a well stocked front garden and a lovely courtyard to the rear of the house with a bamboo border and on a sunny day (we do get them!) you can start the day with the French Doors open and appreciate the warm sun beating down on you during breakfast!
Rental of a whole House
On street parking
Private Back Courtyard Garden
Bed Linen (provided per bed and sofa bed not per person) Towels are provided per person
Free on road parking
BT TV Package
Free unlimited wifi
Microwave, Hob and Cooker
Nespresso Coffee machine
Iron & Ironing Board
Fully equipped Kitchen pots, pans, cutlery etc...
5th bed is a sofa bed
I will allways endeavour to meet all guests but on some occasions this isn't possible so for this reason I have a key box situated at the rear of the property. Access is through the alley and through the green gate of the house back yard; you will see the key box around knee height to the right of the blue back door. I will send you the access code on the day of arrival if this is necessary.
Please see below some information on the House, area and Manchester as a whole which I feel will help you during your stay.
M60, come off onto the M602 onto Regent rd. follow Regent Rd until you come to the Porcelanosa (bathroom showroom) then you continue straight across but get into your far left hand lane which will take you off the road and up a slip Rd onto a roundabout, take your 3rd exit off the roundabout onto Chorlton Rd continue for a mile going through 1 major traffic lights then at the second set of major traffic lights look ahead of you and you will see a pub called the Whalley Pub, you need to go straight across to the left of this pub but straight on, onto Withington Rd. Continue for about half a mile on Withington Rd and you will see May Rd on your Right turn down this then take your first left on to Victoria Rd and then your first right onto Russell Road and the property is sixth on the left, no 11 with a dark blue door ……. HOOOOORAY!!!!
In The House
- Check in is 3pm and check out is 11am unless specified prior to your visit
- If you arrive earlier than 3pm or need to depart later than 11am and we are unable to check you in or out before these times luggage can be stored at Piccadilly Train Station, Left Luggage Office – Platform 10. There is a small fee for the service starting at £6 per item for up to 3 hours.
- Check out. Please lock the front door and put the keys back in the key box.
- Parking is available on the street outside the house. First come first served.
- Stop cock for the water is in the ………
- You have Talk Talk TV Package and Wi-Fi.
- Wi-Fi Password code is on the bottom of the router situated next to the TV.
- You are provide with a towel per person and bedding for 6 double beds
- If you require a daily, weekly clean this is extra and will cost £35 per clean. Please contact me to arrange.
- A Radio is situated in the lounge that has Bluetooth connectivity for your phone or tablet/laptop to enable you to play music through. Just scan using your Bluetooth. (Please remember to be respectful to the neighbours)
- Bins. are located at the front of the house
- Local Taxi Company. Street Cars 0161 2287878
- Co-operative. Only 5/10 min walk from the house. Walk out of the road turn right then first left onto Withington rd then walk for 300 meters and you will see a co-operative on your right on the other side of the road.
The Area, Restaurants, Bars, Night clubs
Russell House is located in Whalley Range which is next to Chorlton Cum Hardy and only down the road from West Didsbury. You have all the benefits of the quieter suburbs but only a 10 minute taxi ride to the city centre of Manchester.
Please see below link to Manchester Tourist information located on Portland St in the city centre
- A&A Pharmacy, 58 Wilmslow Rd M14 5AL, 0161 224 8501
The best eating in town for me is in the Northern quarter, this is mainly due to the nature of the area being made up of small independent shops, boutiques, bars and restaurants all of which have that creative, arty individual flair. However Chorlton and West Didsbury are now rivalling this with a number of Gasto pubs and trendy eateries and Delis
Local to the House
- Barbakan. A chorlton institution…. serving the likes of Selfridges and Harvely Nichols with bread and cakes. Serves great coffee, pastries and sandwiches. On Saturdays you have a grill area outside making burgers and sausages using high quality meats. Also a Speciality Bread makers and delicatessant. This is a must for the foodie. The breads are Amazing…….my favourite is the Chorlton Sour Dough or the bacon cheese bread. 67-71 Manchester Rd, Chorlton cum Hardy, Manchester, M21 9PW
- Olive and Thyme. Mediterranean restaurant serving great food. 416-418 Barlow Moor Rd, Chorlton Cum Hardy M21 8AD.
- Lead Station. Great for dinner gastro pub style….but the best is there Breakfast’s.. Don’t miss out a total and utter hangover cure!! 99 Beech Rd Chorlton,M21 9EQ
- Horse and Jockey. Gastro pub serving good quality food. 9 the Green Manchester M21 9HS
- Almost Famous has reopened their original restaurant in the Northern Quarter!
Same as last time, this popular burger joint serves some of the best and original burgers in the city. No bookings, join the queue. 100 High St
Northern Quarter, Manchester. M4 1HP
- Home sweet Home, Breakfast, lunch and Dinner the best comfort food in Manchester, oh and also the best cakes!! 49 51 Edge St Northern Quarter M4 1HW
- Solita. An exciting eatery serving the best American pig out food complete with soul food classics like fried chicken and waffles a must try believe me!!. Turner St Manchester M4 1DW
- SuperStore. Trendy restaurant/bar/coffeshop with grocery down stairs serving good food. Great choice of beers and wines and the food is great. G18 Smithfield Building, Tib St Northern Quarter M4 1NB
- Koh Samui. If its Thai food you want then look no further than this basement restaurant off Portland St ….as authentic as you can get. 16 Princess St, Manchester M1 4NB
Local to the House
- Electrik. Great bar with great Music…well it should have great music as it’s owned by The Unabombers. Good food also plus free Wi-Fi. 559A Wilbraham Rd, M21 OEA
- The Launderette. Great Cocktails and food with a Good outside seating area with some of it under cover for those Manchester rainy days!! 32 Beech Rd Chorlton Cum hardy. M21 9EL
- PI. Top bottled beer from all over the world plus varied versions of pie with mash.. What more could you want!?!? 99 Manchester Rd Chorlton M21 9GA
- Oddest. Good bar. 414-416 Wilbraham Rd Chorlton, M21 OSD
- Marble Beer House. The best selection of beers and lagers in Manchester. What more can I say!!! 57 Manchester Rd Chorlton, M21 9PW
- Kosmonauts. Great beers, Great beats, Great vibe. 10 tariff St Manchester M1 2FF
- Black dog ballroom. Pool and light snacks. Basement Afleck’s Palace, Church St Manchester M4 1PW
- Australasia. Get dressed up and glam at this upmarket Bar/Restaurant. 1 The Avenue Spinning fields M3 3AP
- Long Bar. Perfect for summer time drinking. The Lawns, Hardman Square, Spinning fields, M3 3JE
For the Family and Kids
- Chorlton/Sale Water Park. Great for walking, cycling, and angling, but its value to bird life and ... Chorlton Water Park stands on what was the site of Barlow Hall Farm. Maitland Ave M21 7WH Chorlton.
- Lego Land. Trafford Centre, Barton square, M17 8AS
- Sea life centre. Barton Square, The Trafford Centre, Manchester M17 8AS
- Bowling. Great Northern Warehouse, Deansgate
- Museum of Science and industry (brilliant fun and educational plus its free to get in…please provide them with a small donation) Liverpool Rd, Manchester M3 4FP
- Tatton Park, from walks to wedding shows, car shows to Canalettos, there is something to suit every passion at Tatton Park. It is one of the UK’s most complete historic estates offering plenty of things to do and great days out with family, kids and friends. 30 min drive. Knutsford, Cheshire, WA16 6QN
- Dunham Massey, 20 min drive. Altrincham WA14 4SJ
- Chester. Beautiful roman walled city great for shopping and sightseeing. 40 min drive from the city on the M56.
- Play Factore has in one year established itself as the largest family entertainment centre in the UK. The state of the art centre houses the biggest play frame in Europe along with a host of other unique attractions that really are second to none. Trafford Way, Trafford Quays Leisure Village, Manchester, Lancashire M41 7JA
- Barbakan Speciality Bread makers and delicatessen. This is a must for the foodie. The breads are Amazing…….my favourite is the Chorlton Sour Dough or the bacon cheese bread. 67-71 Manchester Rd, Chorlton cum Hardy, Manchester, M21 9PW
- Unicorn Grocery. Co-op selling only organic produce. Amazing Place. 89 Albany Rd Chorlton, M21 OBN
- Chorlton Cum Hardy. What can I say….a hip trendy area full of small bars eateries and speciality food shops (Unicorn, Barbakan). 67-71 Manchester Rd, Chorlton cum Hardy, Manchester, M21 9PW
- West Didsbury, Burton rd Again this is an area that has many shops, bars and restaurants. On a Friday and Saturday night it is a jumping lively place all round a great night out. Burton Rd West Didsbury M20 2LN
We sincerely Hope you enjoy your stay with us.