P&O City Center Flat ROPEWORKS
Manchester Manchester, The Rope Works, 33 Little Peter Street
ref. no.: City Centre Flat sleeps 4 (rw)
Price per day from :
- 107EUR per day
Price per week from :
- 95EUR per day
Price per 28 days from :
- 105EUR per day
TESCO Metro. Turn right out of the front entrance door underneath the railway bridge and turn right onto Stockport Rd walk for 100 meters and you will come to the TESCO Metro on your right
The Area, Restaurants, Bars, Night clubs
Please see below link to Manchester Tourist information located on Portland St in the city centre
- A&A Pharmacy, 58 Wilmslow Rd M14 5AL, 0161 2248501
- Bar M19 . Great for cocktails and live acoustics. 847 Stockport Rd.
- Union Inn. Great beers and live Irish music. Stockport Rd
The best eating in town for me is in the Northern Quarter, this is mainly due to the nature of the area being made up of small independent shops, boutiques, bars and restaurants all of which have that create, arty individual flair. However you can get some good bars and eating in the Spinningfields.
- Neighbourhood. Taking inspiration straight from the NYC Meatpacking district, Neighbourhood offers a stylish diversion from the traditional steakhouse ambience. It's modern and sultry industrial interior gives a casual approach to the fine dining experience. The avenue North Spinning fields Manchester M3 3BZ
- Dough Pizza Kitchen is an award-winning restaurant bringing a fresh slice of pizza, style and choice to Manchester’s Northern Quarter. Situated in the heart of the city’s independent creative district, Dough offers a contemporary approach to pizza and fuses family friendliness with urban cool to create a unique, affordable dining
- Almost Famous has reopened their original restaurant in the Northern Quarter!
Same as last time, this popular burger joint serves some of the best and original burgers in the city. No bookings, join the queue. 100 High St
Northern Quarter, Manchester. M4 1HP
- Solita. An exciting eatery serving the best American pig out food complete with soul food classics like fried chicken and waffles a must try believe me!!. Turner St Manchester M4 1DW
- Home sweet Home, Breakfast, lunch and Dinner the best comfort food in Manchester, oh and also the best cakes!! 49 51 Edge St Northern Quarter M4 1HW
- SuperStore. Trendy restaurant/bar/coffeshop with grocery down stairs serving good food. Great choice of beers and wines and the food is great. G18 Smithfield Building, Tib St Northern Quarter M4 1NB
- Koh Samui. If its Thai food you want then look no further than this basement restaurant off Portland St ….as authentic as you can get. 16 Princess St, Manchester M1 4NB
- Kosmonauts. Great beers, Great beats, Great vibe. 10 Tariff St Manchester M1 2FF
- Bluu. One of the first of the new set of bars in the northern quarter and still going strong. Smithfield Market Buildings, Thomas St, M41BD
- Black dog ballroom. Pool and light snacks. Basement Afleck’s Palace, Church St Manchester M4 1PW
- Cord. Another Oldie but definitely a Goldie!!Dorsey Street, Manchester, M4 1LU
- Trof Northern Quarter. The best Indie bar in Manchester. Live music on some nights and a great selection of beers. 8 Thomas St, M4 1EU
- Australasia. Get dressed up and glam at this upmarket Bar/Restaurant. 1 The Avenue Spinning fields M3 3AP
- The Lawn Club. The lawns ], Hardman square spinning fields Manchester M3 3JE
- Long Bar. Perfect for summer time drinking. The Lawns, Hardman Square, Spinning fields, M3 3JE
For the Family and Kids
- Lego Land. Trafford Centre, Barton square, M17 8AS
- Bowling. Great Northern Warehouse, Deansgate
- Museum of Science and industry (brilliant fun and educational plus its free to get in…please provide them with a small donation) Liverpool Rd, Manchester M3 4FP
- Tatton Park, From walks to wedding shows, car shows to Canalettos, there is something to suit every passion at Tatton Park. It is one of the UK’s most complete historic estates offering plenty of things to do and great days out with family, kids and friends. 30 min drive. Knutsford, Cheshire, WA16 6QN
- Dunham Massey, 20 min drive. Altrincham WA14 4SJ
- Play Factore The state of the art centre houses the biggest play frame in Europe. Trafford Way, Trafford Quays Leisure Village, Manchester, Lancashire M41 7JA
- Chester. Beautiful roman walled city great for shopping and sightseeing. 40 min drive from the city on the M56.
- Barbakan Speciality Bread makers and delicatessant. This is a must for the foodie. The breads are Amazing…….my favourite is the Chorlton Sour Dough or the bacon cheese bread.
- Unicorn Grocery. Co-op selling only organic produce. Amazing Place.
- Chorlton Cum Hardy. What can I say….a hip trendy area full of small bars eateries and speciality food shops (Unicorn, Barbakan)
- West Didsbury, Again this is an area that has many shops, bars and restaurants. On a Friday and Saturday night it is a jumping lively place all round a great night out.
We sincerely Hope you enjoy your stay with us.