P&O 3 Bedroom House BLANCHARD
Manchester Manchester, St Hulme M15 5PX
ref. no.: 3 Bed House Sleeps 8, Near City (b)
Price per day from :
- 233EUR per day
Price per week from :
- 117EUR per day
Price per 28 days from :
- 112EUR per day
Extra People: £25.00 / night after 6 guests
House comfortably sleeps 6 but can accommodate 8 with the sofa bed.
The property consists of a Lounge with French Doors leading to a private garden to enjoy the Manchester Sun! The lounge includes 2 x 2 seater sofa's and a flat screen TV with freeview. One of the sofa's is a sofa bed and can sleep a further 2 people.
The house also has a bluetooth speaker radio and wifi for guest use.
The Kitchen / Dining area has a modern fully stocked kitchen and stylish glass table to seat 6. It contains a microwave, kettle, toasters and all tableware and cookware to be able to eat and dine comfortably in the house.
The downstairs has new wooden floors throughout.
Upstairs their is 3 bedrooms, 2 double bedrooms with wardrobes and a smaller room which also has a small double bed but no room for anything else! The upstairs is all carpeted and the house is decorated with neutral colours.
Their is a modern white bathroom suite with with a shower over the bath.
This is a semi detached house on a quiet street with on street parking alongside the driveway.
Full House, Driveway and Private Garden.
1 free parking space
Bed linen (per bed and sofa bed not per person) Towels provided per person
BT TV Package
Free unlimited wifi
Cooker and Hob
Iron Ironing Board
Fully equipped Kitchen pots, pans, cutlery etc...
4th bed is a sofa bed
M60, come off onto the M602 on to Regent rd. follow Regent Rd until you come to the Porcelanosa (bathroom showroom) then you continue straight across but get into your far left hand lane which will take you off the road and up a slip Rd on to a roundabout, take your 3rd exit off the roundabout onto Chorlton Rd continue for 200 meters at the first major traffic lights turn left onto Stretford Rd follow this road for around 1 mile until you get to another set of major traffic lights turn right on to and follow this road for another mile until you come to another set of traffic lights with ASDA supermarket straight ahead of you to your left drive straight through the lights down the right hand side of the ASDA then take your first right onto Blanchard St then look for number 15 you’ve arrived……. HOOOOORAY!!!!
On occasions it won’t always be possible for me to check you in so I have fitted a key box which is located at the rear of the property.
To access the key box you must go through the gate at the bottom of the drive to the right of the front door once through the gate look back on yourself and you will see a key box at knee height you then use the code which I will send to you on the day of check in and the keys will be located inside.
If you have any issues obviously call one of the mobile numbers above or communicate through the booking site message system.
In The House
- Check in is 3pm and check out is 11am unless specified prior to your visit
- If you arrive earlier than 3pm or need to depart later than 11am and we are unable to check you in or out before these times luggage can be stored at Piccadilly Train Station, Left Luggage Office – Platform 10. There is a small fee for the service starting at £6 per item for up to 3 hours.
- Check out. Please lock the front door and put the keys back in the key box.
- 1 Parking space is available on the drive to the right hand side of the front door
- Stop cock for the water is under the sink
- You have Talk Talk TV Package and Wi-Fi.
- Wi-Fi Password code is on the back of the router situated next to the TV.
- You are provide with a towel per person and bedding for 3 double beds and a sofa bed
- If you require a daily, weekly clean this is extra and will cost £35 per clean. Please contact me to arrange.
- Bed Linen is provided per bed not per person
- A Radio is situated in the lounge that has Bluetooth connectivity for your phone or tablet/laptop to enable you to play music through. Just scan using your Bluetooth. (Please remember to be respectful to the neighbours)
- Bins are located at the front of the house
- Local Taxi CompanyStreet Cars 0161 2287878
- ASDA. Only 2 min walk from the house. Walk out of the door and turn right then follow the road to the end then turn right and then left after 30 metres through the pedestrian walkway into ASDA
The Area, Restaurants, Bars, Night clubs
Blanchard House is located in Hulme which is next to Whalley Range and Chorlton Cum Hardy and only 5min from the city centre by car.
Please see below link to Manchester Tourist information located on Portland St in the city centre
Cameolord Ltd Peter House Oxford Street, 0161 2361445
Restaurants The best eating in town for me is in the Northern quarter, this is mainly due to the nature of the area being made up of small independent shops, boutiques, bars and restaurants all of which have that creative, arty individual flair. However Chorlton and West Didsbury are now rivalling this with a number of Gasto pubs and trendy eateries and Delis
Local to the House
- Barbakan. A chorlton institution…. serving the likes of Selfridges and Harvely Nichols with bread and cakes. Serves great coffee, pastries and sandwiches. On Saturdays you have a grill area outside making burgers and sausages using high quality meats. Also a Speciality Bread makers and delicatessant. This is a must for the foodie. The breads are Amazing…….my favourite is the Chorlton Sour Dough or the bacon cheese bread. 67-71 Manchester Rd, Chorlton cum Hardy, Manchester, M21 9PW
- Olive and Thyme. Mediterranean restaurant serving great food. 416-418 Barlow Moor Rd, Chorlton Cum Hardy M21 8AD.
- Lead Station. Great for dinner gastro pub style….but the best is there Breakfast’s.. Don’t miss out a total and utter hangover cure!! 99 Beech Rd Chorlton,M21 9EQ
- Horse and Jockey. Gastro pub serving good quality food. 9 the Green Manchester M21 9HS
- Almost Famous has reopened their original restaurant in the Northern Quarter!
Same as last time, this popular burger joint serves some of the best and original burgers in the city. No bookings, join the queue. 100 High St
Northern Quarter, Manchester. M4 1HP
- Home sweet Home, Breakfast, lunch and Dinner the best comfort food in Manchester, oh and also the best cakes!! 49 51 Edge St Northern Quarter M4 1HW
- Solita. An exciting eatery serving the best American pig out food complete with soul food classics like fried chicken and waffles a must try believe me!!. Turner St Manchester M4 1DW
- SuperStore. Trendy restaurant/bar/coffeshop with grocery down stairs serving good food. Great choice of beers and wines and the food is great. G18 Smithfield Building, Tib St Northern Quarter M4 1NB
- Koh Samui. If its Thai food you want then look no further than this basement restaurant off Portland St ….as authentic as you can get. 16 Princess St, Manchester M1 4NB
Situated in the suburbs within a 10 min car ride.
- Electrik. Great bar with great Music…well it should have great music as it’s owned by The Unabombers. Good food also plus free Wi-Fi. 559A Wilbraham Rd, M21 OEA
- The Launderette. Great Cocktails and food with a Good outside seating area with some of it under cover for those Manchester rainy days!! 32 Beech Rd Chorlton Cum hardy. M21 9EL
- PI. Top bottled beer from all over the world plus varied versions of pie with mash.. What more could you want!?!? 99 Manchester Rd Chorlton M21 9GA
- Oddest. Good bar. 414-416 Wilbraham Rd Chorlton, M21 OSD
- Marble Beer House. The best selection of beers and lagers in Manchester. What more can I say!!! 57 Manchester Rd Chorlton, M21 9PW
- Kosmonauts. Great beers, Great beats, Great vibe. 10 tariff St Manchester M1 2FF
- Black dog ballroom. Pool and light snacks. Basement Afleck’s Palace, Church St Manchester M4 1PW
- Australasia. Get dressed up and glam at this upmarket Bar/Restaurant. 1 The Avenue Spinning fields M3 3AP
- Long Bar. Perfect for summer time drinking. The Lawns, Hardman Square, Spinning fields, M3 3JE
For the Family and Kids
- Chorlton/Sale Water Park. Great for walking, cycling, and angling, but its value to bird life and ... Chorlton Water Park stands on what was the site of Barlow Hall Farm. Maitland Ave M21 7WH Chorlton.
- Lego Land. Trafford Centre, Barton square, M17 8AS
- Sea life centre. Barton Square, The Trafford Centre, Manchester M17 8AS
- Bowling. Great Northern Warehouse, Deansgate
- Museum of Science and industry (brilliant fun and educational plus its free to get in…please provide them with a small donation) Liverpool Rd, Manchester M3 4FP
- Tatton Park, from walks to wedding shows, car shows to Canalettos, there is something to suit every passion at Tatton Park. It is one of the UK’s most complete historic estates offering plenty of things to do and great days out with family, kids and friends. 30 min drive. Knutsford, Cheshire, WA16 6QN
- Dunham Massey, Historic country estate (a small Downton Abbey) 25 min drive. Altrincham WA14 4SJ
- Chester. Beautiful roman walled city great for shopping and sightseeing. 40 min drive from the city on the M56.
- Play Factore has established itself as the largest family entertainment centre in the UK. The state of the art centre houses the biggest play frame in Europe along with a host of other unique attractions that really are second to none. Trafford Way, Trafford Quays Leisure Village, Manchester, Lancashire M41 7JA
- Barbakan Speciality Bread makers and delicatessen. This is a must for the foodie. The breads are Amazing…….my favourite is the Chorlton Sour Dough or the bacon cheese bread. 67-71 Manchester Rd, Chorlton cum Hardy, Manchester, M21 9PW
- Unicorn Grocery. Co-op selling only organic produce. Amazing Place. 89 Albany Rd Chorlton, M21 OBN
- Chorlton Cum Hardy. What can I say….a hip trendy area full of small bars eateries and speciality food shops (Unicorn, Barbakan). 67-71 Manchester Rd, Chorlton cum Hardy, Manchester, M21 9PW
- West Didsbury, Burton Rd Again this is an area that has many shops, bars and restaurants. On a Friday and Saturday night it is a jumping lively place all round a great night out. Burton Rd West Didsbury M20 2LN
We sincerely Hope you enjoy your stay with us.