P&O Studio HUB
Manchester Manchester, Piccadilly Place
ref. no.: P&O Studio HUB
Price per day from :
- 166EUR per day
Price per week from :
- 166EUR per day
Price per 28 days from :
- 139EUR per day
Studio, HUB APARTMENTS
Alongside The Hub's exclusive selection of apartments, Piccadilly Place is also home to the landmark DoubleTree Hotel, and three modern office buildings, now the new address to some of Manchester's most prestigious organisations.
All this is set around a privately managed and beautifully landscaped piazza, which is soon to be filled with ground floor cafes and restaurants. The development is easily accessible from Piccadilly train station via the Manchester Curve pedestrian bridge.
Piccadilly Place is a short walk from some of Manchester's most famous city centre districts, including The Village, Chinatown and the Northern Quarter.
The development is also ideally situated to allow residents of The Hub to take advantage of Manchester's excellent public transport connections, with business districts such as Media City easily accessible via the Metrolink, and London only two hours away by train.
1.Just the Place Ltd trading as Nick and Andrea and "(website hidden)", hereinafter called "the Agency", act only as Agents for the owners of the accommodation ("the Owner") and the Contract of Letting is between the guest ("the Guest") and the Owner
Bed linen (Per bed and sofa bed not per person) Towels (per person)
BT TV Package
Free unlimited wifi
washing machine and Dryer
cooker and hob
Iron Ironing Board
Bluetooth speakers and radio
coffee, tea, sugar, salt
Fully equipped Kitchen pots, pans, utensils cutlery etc...
2nd Bed is a sofa bed
M60, come off onto the M602 onto Regent rd. follow Regent Rd until you come to the Porcelanosa (bathroom showroom) then continue through the lights onto the Mancunian way you come off at the 3rd exit which is directly after the second. Once you come off you come down the slip road and get into your far left lane through a set of traffic lights and under a railway bridge and through another set of traffic lights the road will then go around to the left and then on your right is the carpark to the Hub apartments park in the carpark then come up the lift to the plaza then behind starbucks is the entrance to the HUB apartments……. HOOOOORAY!!!!
In The Studio Apartment
- Check in is 3pm and check out is 11am unless specified prior to your visit.
- The sofa bed is a small double which is suitable for 2 children but not 2 adults...please request an extra bed dependent upon your requirements
- If you arrive earlier than 3pm or need to depart later than 11am and we are unable to check you in or out before these times luggage can be stored at Piccadilly Train Station, Left Luggage Office – Platform 10. There is a small fee for the service starting at £6 per item for up to 3 hours.
- Check out. Keys can be left in the fridge in the apartment (I know this this might seem strange) just close the door, I know it’s unlocked but text me when you leave and I will send my cleaner within minutes.
- Secure Parking is available under the apartment block and is priced at around £10 per day
- Stop cock for the water is in the cupboard on the right as you enter the flat from the front door.
- You have Talk Talk Wi-Fi.
- Wi-Fi Password code is on the bottom or back of the router situated next to the TV.
- Your flat is situated across the road from Piccadilly Station and only 3 min walk from the famous Canal St area of Manchester.
- The Apartment is on the 9th Floor flat number 912
- At the end of the corridor of your flat there is a large communal garden overlooking the city. Great for a pre night drink in the summer but please be respectful of other residents and keep the noise down
- You are provide with a towel per person and bedding for 1 double bed and a double sofa bed (dependent upon occupancy numbers)
- If you require a daily, weekly clean this is extra and will cost £35 per clean
- A Radio is situated in the lounge that has Bluetooth connectivity for your phone or tablet/laptop to enable you to play music through. Just scan using your Bluetooth. (Please remember to be respectful to the neighbours)
- Bins. are located on the ground floor turn left as you walk out of the lift door and go through the door straight ahead.
- Local Taxi Company. Street Cars 0161 228787
- Sainsbury’s. Only 5 min walk from the flat. Come out of the apartment block and walk straight on walk for 200 meters then look to your right and you will see a foot bridge going over to Piccadilly station where inside is located a Sainsbury’s.
The Area, Restaurants, Bars, Night clubs
Hub Apartments is in Piccadilly plaza a new development across the road from Piccadilly station, you are 5 min walk from Canal St which is next to Portland St a main artery road through the city.
Please see below link to Manchester Tourist information located on Portland St in the city centre
- A & A Pharmacy, 58 Wilmslow Rd M14 5AL, 0161 224 8501
The best eating in town for me is in the Northern quarter, this is mainly due to the nature of the area being made up of small independent shops, boutiques, bars and restaurants all of which have that create, arty individual flair.
- BAKERIE bread & wine bar prides itself in serving, from their open plan kitchen a daily selection of delicious freshly made bread and a mouth-watering range of home baked fare such as the classic rarebit, hot tasty stews and the now infamous Bakerie boards. 43 -45 Lever St Northern Quarter M1 1FN
- Dough Pizza Kitchen is an award-winning restaurant bringing a fresh slice of pizza, style and choice to Manchester’s Northern Quarter. Situated in the heart of the city’s independent creative district, Dough offers a contemporary approach to pizza and fuses family friendliness with urban cool to create a unique, affordable dining
- Home sweet Home, Breakfast, lunch and Dinner the best comfort food in Manchester, oh and also the best cakes!! 49 51 Edge St Northern Quarter M4 1HW
- Almost Famous has reopened their original restaurant in the Northern Quarter!
Same as last time, this popular burger joint serves some of the best and original burgers in the city. No bookings, join the queue. 100 High St Northern Quarter, Manchester. M4 1HP
- Solita. An exciting eatery serving the best American pig out food complete with soul food classics like fried chicken and waffles a must try believe me!!. Turner St Manchester M4 1DW
- SuperStore. Trendy restaurant/bar/coffeshop with grocery down stairs serving good food. Great choice of beers and wines and the food is great. G18 Smithfield Building, Tib St Northern Quarter M4 1NB
- Koh Samui. If its Thai food you want then look no further than this basement restaurant off Portland St ….as authentic as you can get. 16 Princess St, Manchester M1 4NB
- Neighbourhood. Taking inspiration straight from the NYC Meatpacking district, Neighbourhood offers a stylish diversion from the traditional steakhouse ambience. It's modern and sultry industrial interior gives a casual approach to the fine dining experience. The avenue North Spinning fields Manchester M3 3BZ
- Takk. Icelandic coffee bar located on the edge of the northern quarter only 10 min walk from the HUB apartment is an amazing coffee bar which serves amazing coffee healthy breakfasts and light snacks. Great for morning after hangover. No 6 Tariff St Northern quarter M1 2FF
- Lindas Pantry. if it's a full English Breakfast your looking for to soak up last night's excess then look no further than this Manchester establishment to fulfill your guilty pleasure. Remember don't judge a book by its cover. Ducie St Northern quarter
- Kosmonauts. Great beers, Great beats, Great vibe. 10 tariff St Manchester M1 2FF
- Bluu. One of the first of the new set of bars in the northern quarter and still going strong. Smithfield Market Buildings, Thomas St, M41BD
- Black dog ballroom. Pool and light snacks. Basement Afleck’s Palace, Church St Manchester M4 1PW
- Cord. Another Oldie but definitely a Goldie!!Dorsey Street, Manchester, M4 1LU
- Trof Northern Quarter. The best Indie bar in Manchester. Live music on some nights and a great selection of beers. 8 Thomas St, M4 1EU
- Australasia. Get dressed up and glam at this upmarket Bar/Restaurant. 1 The Avenue Spinning fields M3 3AP
- Long Bar. Perfect for summer time drinking. The Lawns, Hardman Square, Spinning fields, M3 3JE
For the Family and Kids
- Lego Land. Trafford Centre, Barton square, M17 8AS
- Sea life centre. Barton Square, The Trafford Centre, Manchester M17 8AS
- Bowling. Great Northern Wharehouse, Deansgate
- Museum of Science and industry (brilliant fun and educational plus its free to get in…please provide them with a small donation) Liverpool Rd, Manchester M3 4FP
- Tatton Park, From walks to wedding shows, car shows to Canalettos, there is something to suit every passion at Tatton Park. It is one of the UK’s most complete historic estates offering plenty of things to do and great days out with family, kids and friends. 30 min drive. Knutsford, Cheshire, WA16 6QN
- Dunham Massey, (a small Downton Abbey) Country Estate owned by the National Trust 20 min drive. Altrincham WA14 4SJ
- Play Factore has in one year established itself as the largest family entertainment centre in the UK. The state of the art centre houses the biggest play frame in Europe along with a host of other unique attractions that really are second to none. Trafford Way, Trafford Quays Leisure Village, Manchester, Lancashire M41 7JA
- Barbakan Speciality Bread makers and delicatessant. This is a must for the foodie. The breads are Amazing…….my favourite is the Chorlton Sour Dough or the bacon cheese bread.
- Unicorn Grocery. Co-op selling only organic produce. Amazing Place.
- Chorlton Cum Hardy. What can I say….a hip trendy area full of small bars eateries and speciality food shops (Unicorn, Barbakan)
- West Didsbury, Again this is an area that has many shops, bars and restaurants. On a Friday and Saturday night it is a jumping lively place….. an all-round great night out.
We sincerely Hope you enjoy your stay with us.