P&O 2 Bedroom City Center Apartment FRESH
Manchester Manchester, 138 Chapel Street
ref. no.: 2 Bed City Ctr Apt, Sleeps 6 (fr)
Price per day from :
- 107EUR per day
Price per week from :
- 105EUR per day
Price per 28 days from :
- 105EUR per day
Newly Refurbed in November 2014!!
2 bedroom apartment in the heart of Manchester City Centre, next to the Lowry Hotel. With 2 double bedrooms and a large open plan living space with fully equipped kitchen / dining, have your home away from home in the heart of this vibrant city.
Full Apartment Access
Please feel free to contact me anytime on my mobile or by email for assistance or for recommendations for restaurants, clubs, pubs or just local knowledge.
Situated on the historic Chapel Street, officially in Salford but within minutes walk from Deansgate in the heart of Manchester City Centre. Next door to the Lowry hotel so plenty of celeb spotting from your lounge window! Deansgate is a vibrant area full of bars, restaurants and shops and very close to Salford Central and Victoria Train Stations.
Most of Manchester City is within walking distance but if you want to save your feet you can hope on the Metro. If you are going further a field you can catch a train at either Victoria or even close at Salford Central which is right on the doorstep..
Full Apartment Access
Bed linen provided (per bed and sofa bed not per person) towels provided (per person)
BT TV Package
Free unlimited wifi
Iron Ironing Board
Fully equipped Kitchen pots, pans, cutlery etc...
3rd bed is a sofa bed
M60, come off onto the M602 towards the City Centre which will turn into Regent Rd (A57). Follow Regent Rd until you come to the Porcelanosa (bathroom showroom) then turn first left slightly back on yourself over the bridge onto the A6042. You will follow the road around under several railway bridges and filtering round to the right. At the traffic lights to the A6 , take a right turn onto Chapel St then follow for 200 meters over a set of traffic lights then on your left is Fresh Apartments and on your right just slightly after is the Carpark……. HOOOOORAY!!!!
I try and meet and check in all guests but this is not always possible so in the event I can’t meet you I will leave the key in the apartment. You access the apartment by pressing the button code then enter the code (which I will provide on the day of check in) and then press enter the door will release and you can pull the door open take the lift to the 9th floor and look for flat 910 the key will be left in the apartment.
In The Apartment
- Check in is 3pm and check out is 11am unless specified prior to your visit
- If you arrive earlier than 3pm or need to depart later than 11am and we are unable to check you in or out before these times luggage can be stored at Piccadilly Train Station, Left Luggage Office – Platform 10. There is a small fee for the service starting at £6 per item for up to 3 hours.
- Check out. Keys can be left in the fridge in the apartment (I know this this might seem strange) just close the door, I know it’s unlocked but text me when you leave and I will send my cleaner within minutes.
- Parking is available directly across the road and is priced at around £8 per day
- All power switches to all the appliances (Fridge freezer, washing machine, cooker, extractor hood) are on your right just above counter level when facing the hob and cooker.
- Stop cock for the water is in the cupboard on the right as you enter the flat from the front door.
- You have Talk Talk TV Package and Wi-Fi.
- Wi-Fi Password code is on the bottom of the router situated next to the TV.
- Your flat is situated across the road from the famous 5 star Lowry Hotel and the flat is on the 9th Floor flat number 910.
- You are provide with a towel per person and bedding for 2 double beds and a double sofa bed (dependent upon occupancy numbers)
- If you require a daily, weekly clean this is extra and will cost £35 per clean
- A Radio is situated in the lounge that has Bluetooth connectivity for your phone or tablet/laptop to enable you to play music through. Just scan using your Bluetooth. (Please remember to be respectful to the neighbours)
- Bins are located in the basement of the building
- Local Taxi Company. Street Cars 0161 2287878
- Waitrose. Only 5 min walk from the flat. Walk out of the block of apartments turn right then first left and walk for 400 meters and you will see Waitrose on your right. Manchester House Bridge St Manchester M3 3BN
The Area, Restaurants, Bars, Night clubs
Fresh apartments is situated across the road from the 5 Star Lowry Hotel in Manchester, you are 5 min walk from Deansgate which is the main artery road through the city. You also have the new vibrant part of the city called Spinning Fields only 5 min walk away, which has a number of bars and restaurants…great for the summer.
Please see below link to Manchester Tourist information located on Portland St in the city centre
- A&A Pharmacy, 58 Wilmslow Rd, M14 5AL. 0161 224850
The best eating in town for me is in the Northern Quarter, this is mainly due to the nature of the area being made up of small independent shops, boutiques, bars and restaurants all of which have that create, arty individual flair. However you can get some good bars and eating in the Spinningfields.
- Neighbourhood. Taking inspiration straight from the NYC Meatpacking district, Neighbourhood offers a stylish diversion from the traditional steakhouse ambience. It's modern and sultry industrial interior gives a casual approach to the fine dining experience. The avenue North Spinning fields Manchester M3 3BZ
- Dough Pizza Kitchen is an award-winning restaurant bringing a fresh slice of pizza, style and choice to Manchester’s Northern Quarter. Situated in the heart of the city’s independent creative district, Dough offers a contemporary approach to pizza and fuses family friendliness with urban cool to create a unique, affordable dining
- Almost Famous has reopened their original restaurant in the Northern Quarter!
Same as last time, this popular burger joint serves some of the best and original burgers in the city. No bookings, join the queue. 100 High St
Northern Quarter, Manchester. M4 1HP
- Home sweet Home, Breakfast, lunch and Dinner the best comfort food in Manchester, oh and also the best cakes!! 49 51 Edge St Northern Quarter M4 1HW
- Solita. An exciting eatery serving the best American pig out food complete with soul food classics like fried chicken and waffles a must try believe me!!. Turner St Manchester M4 1DW
- SuperStore. Trendy restaurant/bar/coffeshop with grocery down stairs serving good food. Great choice of beers and wines and the food is great. G18 Smithfield Building, Tib St Northern Quarter M4 1NB
- Koh Samui. If its Thai food you want then look no further than this basement restaurant off Portland St ….as authentic as you can get. 16 Princess St, Manchester M1 4NB
- Kosmonauts. Great beers, Great beats, Great vibe. 10 Tariff St Manchester M1 2FF
- Bluu. One of the first of the new set of bars in the northern quarter and still going strong. Smithfield Market Buildings, Thomas St, M41BD
- Black dog ballroom. Pool and light snacks. Basement Afleck’s Palace, Church St Manchester M4 1PW
- Cord. Another Oldie but definitely a Goldie!!Dorsey Street, Manchester, M4 1LU
- Trof Northern Quarter. The best Indie bar in Manchester. Live music on some nights and a great selection of beers. 8 Thomas St, M4 1EU
- Australasia. Get dressed up and glam at this upmarket Bar/Restaurant. 1 The Avenue Spinning fields M3 3AP
- The Lawn Club. The lawns ], Hardman square spinning fields Manchester M3 3JE
- Long Bar. Perfect for summer time drinking. The Lawns, Hardman Square, Spinning fields, M3 3JE
For the Family and Kids
- Lego Land. Trafford Centre, Barton square, M17 8AS
- Sea life centre. Barton Square, The Trafford Centre, Manchester M17 8AS
- Bowling. Great Northern Wharehouse, Deansgate
- Museum of Science and industry (brilliant fun and educational plus its free to get in…please provide them with a small donation) Liverpool Rd, Manchester M3 4FP
- Tatton Park, From walks to wedding shows, car shows to Canalettos, there is something to suit every passion at Tatton Park. It is one of the UK’s most complete historic estates offering plenty of things to do and great days out with family, kids and friends. 30 min drive. Knutsford, Cheshire, WA16 6QN
- Dunham Massey, 20 min drive. Altrincham WA14 4SJ
- Play Factore has in one year established itself as the largest family entertainment centre in the UK. The state of the art centre houses the biggest play frame in Europe along with a host of other unique attractions that really are second to none. Trafford Way, Trafford Quays Leisure Village, Manchester, Lancashire M41 7JA
- Chester. Beautiful roman walled city great for shopping and sightseeing. 40 min drive from the city on the M56.
- Barbakan Speciality Bread makers and delicatessant. This is a must for the foodie. The breads are Amazing…….my favourite is the Chorlton Sour Dough or the bacon cheese bread.
- Unicorn Grocery. Co-op selling only organic produce. Amazing Place.
- Chorlton Cum Hardy. What can I say….a hip trendy area full of small bars eateries and speciality food shops (Unicorn, Barbakan)
- West Didsbury, Again this is an area that has many shops, bars and restaurants. On a Friday and Saturday night it is a jumping lively place all round a great night out.
We sincerely Hope you enjoy your stay with us.