Our service will enable you to book online the apartment you are interested with. This guarantees your reservation is booked as soon as the payment is made. The entire booking process (research, booking, payment, voucher) should not last more than 3 minutes. The system will automatically make the apartment unavailable for other users. Once the reservation is completed, the system will send you an email with a voucher which is the confirmation of your reservation. Please, have the voucher with you when you arrive. We will also send you contact details of the person who will deliver to you the keys to your apartment. Please, do not forget to contact our agent before you arrive. Minimum rental period - 2 days
BOOKING TERMS AND CONDITIONS
Minimum booking period:
- Standard apartments - at least 2 days
- More spacious apartments- minimum 4 days
- Touristic apartments - at least 7 days
- Some apartments are available for one day but at an additional charge.
Guests shall arrive directly to our office where our representative will hand them keys
Check in: from 16:00
Check out: from 12:00
Booking conditions: All reservations must be confirmed with a deposit equal 100% of the total charge for the entire stay paid by bank transfer or in cash
Deposit: paid in cash or bank transfer will be returned within 7 days fromthe date of the departure .
Cleaning service: after the departure
Additional cleaning: 40 pounds
Water, gas and electricity: included in the price
Pets: Not allowed / in some apartments - yes, if agreed with the owner
Smoking: not allowed under penalty 100 pounds
Wheelchair access: No
Age restrictions: Only adults, children to be accompanied by adults
Additional conditions: Arrival / departure before 9 a.m. or after 21 p.m. requires an additional payment of 50 pounds
Should it turn out that the apartment is, for any reason, not available, P.O. Apartments Ltd. shall have the right to assign another apartment to the guest, provided that the substitute apartment is at the same location and of at least the same size and costs as the booked apartment.
Please remember that we are not a 24h service.
In case of cutting short the booked period of stay the will be no refund for the period unused.
Reservation online requires payment within 3 hours of submitting the booking request. After this time it will automatically be cancelled. I f the client experiences any difficulty in meeting this deadline he/she is requested to contact us directly.
Whilst that we make every effort to ensure that the property description is accurate and that the property meets the required standards the agent cannot accept responsibility for any alterations made to the property or its amenities that are beyond its reasonable control. Nor can it accept responsibility for any injury, sickness, loss, damage, additional expense or inconvenience, directly or indirectly caused by or arising out of the use of condition of the property and its appearance, plumbing, electrical or otherwise, exceptional weather conditions, or owner’s negligence. Further, no responsibility is accepted for the personal belongings, cars and their contents of the hirer or any member of the party during the holiday
If you wish to book an apartment, please fill out the reservation form available on our website (you shall find it either in “Reservations” in Menu or next to every apartment description).
After filling out the form, the system will automatically calculate the total amount to be paid. At this stage, Clients can make a preliminary booking or online reservation. In both cases, they shall receive an email with booking confirmation.
A preliminary reservation shall be valid for 3 hours and shall expire if it is not confirmed with prepayment. The system shall send you an electronic message informing when the reservation expires. Failure to make the payment in 3 hours may result in cancellation of your booking.
Please, do not hesitate to inform us if you are paying by transfer or if you need a pro forma invoice – in such a case we shall prolong your preliminary reservation.
Reservations shall become valid when 100% prepayment is paid through our booking system whose link you shall find in the offer sent to the address indicated during the reservation process.
In case of companies booking apartments, preliminary reservations can be prolonged. We can also issue a pro forma invoice if it is required to make the prepayment.
If you wish to make reservations directly, please mark the "Reservations" option and fill out the reservation form. The system will automatically calculate the total price and guide you through the whole process of booking. A 100% prepayment is required to guarantee the reservation. As soon as the payment is made, a confirmation message will be sent to the address indicated in the booking form. You will also receive a voucher which constitutes the final confirmation of booking. We will indicate you the direction of your apartment as well as the data of the contact person who will hand you the keys.
1. All prices are inclusive of statutory VAT
2. The prices may be modified.
Online payments shall be secured by DotPay.eu, the system thanks to which our Clients can effect online payments in a prompt and secure manner (to have more information, please, visit www.dotpay.eu).
DotPay.pl offers advanced solutions for payment management and guarantees greater security of online payments. The service has safety certificates issued by the most renowned international organizations and has the highest protection class to ensure total confidentiality of the processed data. Dotpay.eu pays a great attention to its customers’ personal data and provides 3D secure credit card payments and transaction management system to avoid any type of risk and make communication with the server as secure as it is possible.
Arrival and departure
1. Guests shall arrive directly at our office and our representative shall hand them keys if the following conditions are met:
- the payment is made
- guests confirm their identity
- our agent shows the apartment and its facilities
2. The day of the departure P&O’s representative shall recollect the keys and verify the state of the apartment.
Rental and extension of stay
1. Guests shall arrive after 16:00 on the holiday start date, and the accommodation must be vacated by 12:00 on the last day of their stay.
2. Guests may extend their stay (depending on availability). Should the guest wish to extend their stay in the apartment, they shall consult it with our representative at latest at 5 p.m. the day before the planned date of departure. We will use all reasonable endeavors to accommodate our gests’ wishes, although it will not always be possible to do so and therefore we cannot guarantee we will be able to meet any such requests.
Cancellation provisions and fees
Cancellation no later than 21 days prior to the agreed date of arrival is free of charge. In the case of cancellations later than 21 days prior to arrival, P.O. Apartments Ltd. shall charge a cancellation fee in the amount corresponding to 30% of the total due amount for the entire stay. Cancellation later than 14 days prior to the agreed date of arrival shall require a cancellation fee in the amount corresponding to 50% of the total due amount.
If, on the day of arrival, the guest fails to appear at the time and place agreed upon without having phoned P&O, the full amount of the apartment rent shall be payable.
For shortened or changed reservations, refunds do not apply.
Rights, obligations and responsibilities
1. P.O. Apartments Ltd. shall do everything in its power to ensure that all guests have a comfortable stay.
2. P.O. Apartments Ltd. shall not accept responsibility and will not be held liable for death, personal injury, accidents, loss or damage to persons or personal belongings however caused while renting the apartment.
3. All complaints and defects shall be reported without delay.
4. P.O. Apartments Ltd. shall have limited liability for loss of money, papers, valuables, jewelry or things of artistic or scientific value.
5. The Guest is liable for any damage caused to the equipment or the flat itself.
6. Owners shall not rent their apartments to third parties.
7. Guests shall not exceed the maximum number of persons agreed in the booking.
8. Between 9 p.m. and 7 a.m. apartment occupiers shall not make any loud noises.
9. Should it turn out that the apartment is, for any reason, not available, P.O. Apartments Ltd. shall have the right to assign another apartment to the guest provided that the substitute apartment is at the same location and of at least the same size and costs as the booked apartment.
10. For shortened or changed reservations, refunds do not apply.
Making reservations using our website www.apartments.officemedia.pl the Guest gives consent for processing their personal data for the purpose of reservation. P.O. Apartments Ltd. shall use personal data of its Clients complying with provisions of the Data Protection Law. The guest shall have the right to access their personal details and update them.
1. Guests shall not exceed the maximum number of persons agreed in the booking.
2. Between 9 p.m. and 7 a.m. apartment occupiers shall not make any loud noises.
3. No parties or loud music are allowed in the apartment.
4. The apartments can only be used for temporary and tourist household needs and shall not be used for any purposes other than a residential accommodation.
5. The apartment must not be rented or sublet to third parties.
6. The above provisions shall not be violated if the owners rent their apartment to their employees, partners or customers, only if P & O Apartments Ltd is informed about such arrangements well in advance.
7. The above provisions shall not be violated if the apartments are rented for discrete business meetings, if such meetings do not imply economic activities and appointments with customers, which shall be reported in advance.
8. On the day of arrival the guest shall receive the keys to the apartment. Should the keys be lost or destroyed the guest shall be obliged to cover the costs. The guest shall not change the locks or make keys copies. The guest shall inform the owner if more than one key is needed.
9. The gust shall not carry out any repairs or alterations in the apartment.
10. Guests shall keep the apartment and all furniture, facilities and equipment in the same state of repair and condition as at the commencement of their stay. They shall leave the holiday accommodation in the same state of cleanliness and general order in which they found it.
1. We expect all the guests to have consideration for other people. Our guests must not cause an annoyance or become a nuisance to occupants of adjoining properties
2. The guest shall take all reasonable care of the property.
3. The guest shall comply with the By-Laws applicable with respect to the premises and its environment. The client must not mark, paint, drive nails, screws or the like into, or otherwise damage or deface, any structure that forms part of the common property without the approval in writing of the owners.
4. It is strictly forbidden to smoke in the stairways.
5. Animals are not admitted in the lodgings unless other agreements have been made with the owner.
6. All complaints and defects shall be reported without delay.
7. The Guest is liable for any damage caused to the equipment or the flat itself. In such a case, the owner shall be entitled to cover the costs of repairs with the deposit paid by the guest. The guest shall immediately repay the deposit, at latest 7 days after receiving the relevant notification. If the person responsible for the damage is not revealed, the costs will be covered by all the guests.
8. The apartment is a flat rented by the guest. Therefore the Owner shall not be liable to the Client or third parties for any accident, damage, loss, injury expense or inconvenience, which may be suffered, incurred, arise out of or in any way connected with the rental and, above all,
Any matters not covered in this document shall be settled with due regard for, and compliance with, the relevant regulations from the Polish Civil Code.
CONTACT: firstname.lastname@example.org or by phone: +447733705779